Health eHeart Community

a forum hosted by the Health eHeart Alliance

Plesae can anyone help?

Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to help me. I was diagnosed with fibro a year ago, but in between times have also been told I have type 1 diabetes…life just keeps getting better! Anyway I have been waking up for months with a real heavy feeling in my chest, like an elephant has been sleeping on me. Its got better as the day goes on. Then I got a cold 6 weeks ago. The cold has gone but I have a feeling of fullness in my sternum, and my right lung aches when I breathe. I have been having real problems with shortness of breath and just feeling like my chest muscles are struggling to work. Have had loads of tests and been in hospital. Docs cant find anythig wrong so have suggested I see a psychiatrist!!! Real helpful of them! Anyway what I am struggling to say is does anyone else ever have these symptoms as I am just not convinced this is fibro and nobody in the medical profession seems to be taking me seriously.

Plesae can anyone help?

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://ukfibromyalgia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2954
Whiteboard Video Production Company

Thank you

As a nurse I have to say the heaviness and lung pain could be several things. One thing could be caused by your heart, or even pneumonia. You need to see your Dr. probably right away. Tell him/her your symptoms and his long it’s bern going on. Be sure and describe the heaviness in your chest. My advice would be go straight to the emergency room when you wake up with the feeling of an elephant sitting on your chest

Hi, sorry that i cant help, but its another issue which im facing. Hi I received an unwanted email about your personal health issues. Not sure why i am targeted with this and why your personal data is being sent to me, but this is disconcerting. I never asked to be notified about your personal health issues and never signed up for any email lists here. So besides the privacy issues on your side for me its clearly unwanted email and therefore SPAM. Additionally there is no way to remove myself from this forum and from the eHeartStudy which is a big privacy concern for me.